- Taking care of the surgical site.
- If prescribed by the doctor, it is appropriate to use the medical collar.
- Not moving heavy weights more than 2 Kg.
- Not sitting or standing for long periods (changing the position if needed).
- Gradual increase of walking time.
- Slow moving of the shoulders back and forth in a way that they don’t be in an angle of more than 90 degrees.
- Slow moving of the elbow, wrist and fingers in all directions.
- Visiting the doctor for rehabilitation after surgery.
Post Operation Care after Cervical SurgeryCopyWriter